SellPin wants to ensure that all transactions are done safely and quickly through our website. That is why we use Paypal for our payment processor. Should you have any disputes over an item you bought through SellPin - all disputes are handled through Paypal.
If you have a problem with a transaction, dispute it over at Paypal's dispute center. Please note that all disputes must be handled within 45 days of the transaction or you will not be able to dispute a transaction at all.
Here is what you need to do:
Visit Paypal's Resolution Center: Resolution Center
Information about Paypal's Resolution Process:
Even the most careful online merchants face occasional transaction issues: packages can arrive late, or items may not be exactly what the buyer expected. The PayPal Resolution Center enables you to resolve transaction issues before they become larger problems. Address transaction issues promptly. It's never pleasant when you experience a transaction problem. However, using the Resolution Center, you can resolve any transaction problems promptly and easily. When a buyer opens a dispute in the Resolution Center, it's your chance to:
- Communicate directly with the buyer to resolve the issue amicably.
- Provide prompt customer service that can gain you repeat business.
- Avoid the possibility of a dispute escalating to a claim or chargeback.
- Sign in to your account
- Click on Resolution Center under the My Account tab
- Go to Resolution Center Tutorials and click on Seller Tutorial.
- Review the dispute details.
- Post messages back and forth with the buyer.
- Provide refunds.
- You're covered against any future claim or chargeback on that transaction.
- You save the time - and potentially the money - required to deal with claims or chargebacks.